LIST OF THE UNIVERSITIES WITHIN THE ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME AND BILATERAL AGREEMENTS + TRAINEESHIPS DATABASE WITHIN ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME AND WORKSHOPS IN KNOXVILLE
1. The list of the universities under the Erasmus+ Programme (Program Countries and Partner Countries) and bilateral agreements is available in the attachment below.
This is a collective list of the universities which students and/ or employees of the Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław can visit. The STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES column (STA and/ or STT) informs who can go to the particular university:
- S + E - students for studies and employees for teaching and for training - STA and STT;
- S + STA - students for studies and employees only for teaching - STA;
- EMPLOYEES - only employees or teaching and for training - STA and STT.
2. The traineeships database is a list of model institutions in which you can do foreign traineeships under the Erasmus+ Programme, available in the attachment below. We also encourage you to read the Erasmus Intern website on which the European enterprises announce their willingness to accept trainees as well as the database of traineeships in Slovakia.
3. Workshops take place at the university in Knoxville (University of Tennessee) each year in September. They are dedicated to students of the Academy of Art and Design in Wrocław who study Printmaking. The maximal number of students who can leave is two per year. More information here and in the attachment below.