Technical Designer (Automotive)
We are a modern technology company delivering car, mobile and web solutions.
We combine strategy, design and analytics with technology and data – that is the basis of our thinking about business. Our customers represent global, leading brands and premium car manufacturers, that appreciate our craftsmanship, innovation and "can do" attitude. Our vast experience, factual approach to client issues and openness to new ideas are qualities highly valued by our partners.
As a Technical Designer you will help develop state-of-the-art car infotainment systems.
Our ideal candidate should be able to handle various graphical, development and technology tasks that pop up in our challenging projects every day.
● Work with Kanzi Studio and create Instrument Cluster for premium car manufacturers
● Optimize assets provided by the client
● Create graphics based on the design concepts
● Create shaders and analyze bottlenecks connected with 3D real-time rendering
● In conjunction with the user experience design team, define, scope, and implement the user facing features and interactions
● Design, and implement the media user interface utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs
● Together with platform software engineers, analyze and optimize the system to be a highly responsive user experience
● Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation
● Experience in 2D/3D graphics
● Shaders programming (GLSL)
● Good eye for visual design
● Very good English language skills
● "Can do" attitude and open mindset
● Familiarity with Unity or Unreal Engine would be a plus
● Experience working in an agile software development process
● Kanzi Studio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1P6KbWX7I
● Adobe Suite
● An opportunity to work independently
● Attractive compensation package
● Annual training budget
● Fun & challenges
● Agile development team consisted of senior-level developers
● Flexible working hours
● Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here. If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.